Thursday 12 July 2007

A Happy Man!!

Nothing much to share today.. jus been a busy day and yet a happy day. I like days like these.. hehe. Day started off with the curiosity coupled with optimism from last night ended on a good note. Making lots more plans to travel back home- its been a while!! And then met a friend in the evening.. sharing cultures and learning/discussing about different ways people across the world do things.. played hard for a good game of squash (the exercise bit of the day) and then a sumptuous dinner at a friends place to wrap things for the day again with sharing of memories from yester-years. In short, everything but the work on my dissertation (the most important bit in my life right now!) happened, and yet I am a happy man!!

Not that other things are write are any better :-), but nothing wise to share today, just a feeling of happiness from the present and optimism for the future..

Hope all goes well..
K

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.