Wednesday 6 June 2007

A good day and yet something is amiss...

What can I say.. have had a perfect day actually.. got up early.. spoke to my Dad.. ran around to do few errands and then went to play a nice (almost!) round of golf on a nice course in very nice weather.. came back to an enjoyable French class and then made a new friend in the evening.. good dinner with my house mates.. and absolutely no work on the project.. what more could I ask for???

And yet the feeling surmounts, one of incompleteness and a void.. when the activities just happen around you and about you.. maybe even inside your own head.. however their relevance seems to die with every passing moment. Strangely enough, I tried hard to follow the golden principle of 'enjoying the moment'.. and to be fair to myself and my good day, I had a few good moments - however, the sense of achievement, satisfaction and most importantly contentment is missing.. I wonder what could it be.. And to add to the misery, this thought of not being able to diagnose the gap along with the gap is quite perturbing... Oh well.. Am gonna try and sleep over it and start a fresh one tomorrow.. Hope and Expectations.. hehe

Well, have a fairly busy few days lined up ahead.. have had busy days planned, even though haven't got much done in the week so far.. hehe, but hoping to turn over a new leaf tomorrow. Have to admit it has been a good day, thanks to my friend whom I spent an enjoyable 20 min freezing myself in a t-shirt late this evening.. She's cool :-) .. and I look fwd to seeing her next.. till then I fight this feeling deep inside and optimistically wonder how I can fill this void in my heart and brain and soul up..

Ciao!

p.s. Thanks to my Golf Society president for arranging the play this afternoon.. it was an expensive round.. but I enjoyed it!!

No comments: