Sunday 3 June 2007

Pieces in a Jigsaw Puzzle

Hey,

Yes I am finally writing after what seems like ages to myself.. and when I sit back and really wonder what have I been engrossed in.. I struggle to find anything substantial to mention. And this note is one of extreme chaos in the mind... and one written on the very verge of boredom.

The thought again is very simple and probably recurrent. My engagement in my research project for the past couple of weeks in full flow has made me feel busy and there has been a dire need to be so as well... however with days passing like hours, and the work done measured in words written or articles read keeps slipping to new lows.... And finally today on a nice pleasant and warm sunday, i feel that all my reading and thoughts are like pieces in a jigsaw puzzle, which I am discovering to begin with and then gathering them together with efforts of cohesive thinking to form my puzzle picture, which i dont know myself what it looks like. Can confirm its not a very 'happy' situation to be in.. however, like a sailor at sea who sees miles and miles of water around, with dream land only in mind and not in sight - I go through the process of sailing, gathering my pieces and hoping that one day they ll starting falling into their designated places..

Closing here with an unsettled mind and heart....

Cheers,
Me

No comments: