Saturday 26 May 2007

Desire...

Even though, I am swarmed with things to do.. sometimes you let loose and treat yourself.. I did that by watching a movie over dinner and then watched till the end.."The Beach" (2000) starring Leonardo DiCaprio.. a decent movie with deep meanings intended.. and as you might have guessed my inspiration for today's blog... A line I managed to save in my head.. "Desire is desire wherever you go. The sun will not bleach it, nor the tide wash it away."

It would be very easy to let you just leave with this line.. and let the interpretations head off in any directions that you like.. but before you do so.. I might as well add my two cents to it!! Its interesting how the line has been put.. its simplicity hits you in the face and you ponder over what are your desires.. what kind? What happened to them -- Have/Were they modified or influenced by external factors or maybe (unlikely, yet possible!) even your own change of mind? If yes, were they not strong enough to keep you determined towards them.. inspiring your aspirations a notch higher.. or were they too simplistic to not be worthy?

No comments: