Sunday 27 May 2007

Sweet Pain.. thats Love

I always said.. even when I was in love.. that "Love hurts".. I did forget it for a while, but then it came back and hit me harder.. Now years gone by since the last time I held my lady in my arms and hugged her to tell her that I love her and hear her gentle whisper in my ears repeat the much desired words.. the weather has done it to me again.. I happened to peek her profile and though tempted to look further, I stayed strong.. or did I? Either ways, the thought obviously didnt leave me.. and I ended up writing this piece.. dedicated to her again - I used to say, " You are the source and the you are the destination".. today its not gonna reach her.. its just gonna stay posted here... even if its a remote possibility.. i ll still take the chance for her to discover in cyber space - my "song of desire" dedicated to one woman whom I have truly loved and sincerely adored... here's to you, jaane..

Once again the clouds are out
and the sky turns grey
The mind and heart fancy their games
with my emotions they prepare to play

Drops of rain come down again,
scrape my heart and search my soul
digging up the memories,
slowly but surely bringing back a hidden pain

As I tread slowly on the road
ponders my lost and lonely heart
"How can I keep walking in the present
and yet keep holding to the past?"

The mind, wise it is
suggests to keep the two separate
"You have done your bit, loved and failed
Now the distance is too much and time too late."

"I wish it was that simple"
echoes the heart
"We were happier than happy, together as one
Now, how can i just pull that one half apart?"

"She was the noise of my day
and silence of my night
We loved each other beyond all measures
How can I lose her without a fight?"

“Choices are made” , the mind argues
“not always by reason
sometimes love changes too
from season to season.”

“Say what you may”, the heart weeps
“I cant help feeling blue
Cant fight this feeling anymore
coz i know our love was true.”

“True, and nice, it may have been",
da mind reminds, "its not so any more...
Its best you move on, and remember
it as a nice love-lore."

In the end, I can hear the debate settle
whispering a gentle tone
the silence of the my heart admits
"The times have changed and love has lost its home."

I know its a bummer.. but that's love aint it.. You have a good days and then you also have not so good ones.. but then you sleep thinking over it in ghostly or a moonlit night.. hoping that the next day will be a good one.. the hope is one thing that love has plenty of...

Cheers;-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Stumbled upon by coincidence or intent but found something i thought belonged to me at one point..
lot changed and lot remained but amidst it all ..two things are constant...memory and realization...can’t tell much but only can say, today i feel strongly. Today i want to close my eyes, hold......